Sat Oct 10 10:52:55 EDT 2015: There is a glitch on network around 9AM, file systems were unmounted and most jobs got killed. Systems are back to normal.
Sat Oct 3 11:55:00 EDT 2015: HPSS is up again.
- Nov 23: The quota for home directories has been increased from 10 GB to 50 GB.
- Nov 23, GPC: Two Visualization Nodes, viz01 and viz02, are being setup. They are 8-core Nehalem nodes with 2 graphics cards each, 64 GB of memory, and about 60GB of local hard disk. For now, you can directly log into viz01 to try it out. We would value users' feedback and request for suitable software, help with visualization projects etc.
- Nov 16: ARC being decommisioned. During a transition period, the ARC head node and two compute nodes will be kept up. Users are encouraged to start using Gravity instead.
- Nov 12, GPC: The number of GPC devel nodes has been doubled from 4 to 8, and the new ones can be accessed using gpc0[5-8].
- Sept 7, GPC: The number of nodes with 32 GB of RAM has been increased from 84 to 205.
- July 24, GPC: GCC 5.2.0 with Coarray Fortran support, installed as a module.
(Previous System News)