Apr 22, 18:50 PM: Hardware issue caused the /scratch FS to go offline, and most jobs were killed. It's back online. Apologize for the troubles.
Apr 21, 11:23 PM: Most systems are up. Jobs on TCS are all canceled, please resubmit your jobs and report issues.
Apr 21, 4:30 PM: Systems are beginning to come up. We expect most will be functional by 8PM.
Apr 21, 1:10 PM: Systems down. Power failure. Personnel working on it.
- Feb 12: GPC: Version 6.0 of Allinea Forge (DDT Debugger, MAP, Performance Reports) installed as a module.
- Jan 11: The 2016 Resource Allocations for compute cycles are now in effect.
- Nov 23: The quota for home directories has been increased from 10 GB to 50 GB.
- Nov 23, GPC: Two Visualization Nodes, viz01 and viz02, are being setup. They are 8-core Nehalem nodes with 2 graphics cards each, 64 GB of memory, and about 60GB of local hard disk. For now, you can directly log into viz01 to try it out. We would value users' feedback and request for suitable software, help with visualization projects etc.
- Nov 16: ARC being decommisioned. During a transition period, the ARC head node and two compute nodes will be kept up. Users are encouraged to start using Gravity instead.
- Nov 12, GPC: The number of GPC devel nodes has been doubled from 4 to 8, and the new ones can be accessed using gpc0[5-8].
- Sept 7, GPC: The number of nodes with 32 GB of RAM has been increased from 84 to 205.
- July 24, GPC: GCC 5.2.0 with Coarray Fortran support, installed as a module.
(Previous System News)