Thu Oct 19, 14:30 EDT 2017 Network issues to the data centre. We are investigating.
Thu Oct 19, 17:00 EDT 2017 It appears that the optical fibre connection to the datacentre has been cut, some 3 km away from the University. Bell has been contacted.
Thu Oct 19, 18:30 EDT 2017 Connectivity to the datacentre has been restored.
- Sept 29, 2017: The TCS was decommissioned on Sept. 29, 2017
- Mar 3: GPC: Version 7.0 of Allinea Forge (DDT Debugger, MAP, Performance Reports) installed as a module.
- Jan 26: New larger (1.8PB) $SCRATCH storage brought online.
- Oct 24: P8: 2 new Power 8 Development Nodes, P8 , with 4x Nvidia P100 (Pascal) GPUs, available for users.
- Sept 19: KNL: Intel Knights Landing Development Nodes, KNL , available for users.
- Sept 13: GPC: Version 6.1 of Allinea Forge (DDT Debugger, MAP, Performance Reports) installed as a module.
- Sept 13: GPC: Version 17.0.0 of the Intel Compiler and Tools are installed as modules.
- Aug 20: P8: Power 8 Development Nodes, P8 , with 2x Nvidia K80, GPUs available for users.
(Previous System News)