Thu Jan 18 21:03:04 EST 2018 All systems will be unavailable January 29th 7am thru January 30th for annual scheduled maintenance.
Sat Dec 23 13:35:49 EST 2017 All systems have been restored, and jobs are running.
Sat Dec 23 7:00:00 EST 2017 Power outage at the data centre.
Wed Dec 13 13:51:43 EST 2017 The new and improved HPSS system is back in service. Please report any problems you may encounter. Note that Globus access to HPSS is disabled until further notice, due to lack of version compatibility.
- Dec 4, 2017 : scratchtcs decommissioned.
- Dec 1, 2017, 00:00 am to 06:00 am: The connection to the data center will be down for a scheduled network maintenance. Jobs will continue to run, but login sessions will be terminated at midnight.
- Nov 28, 2017, 12:00 noon: The GPC will be reduced from 30,912 to 16,800 cores to make room for the installation of Niagara.
- Sept 29, 2017: The TCS was decommissioned on Sept. 29, 2017
- Mar 3: GPC: Version 7.0 of Allinea Forge (DDT Debugger, MAP, Performance Reports) installed as a module.
- Jan 26: New larger (1.8PB) $SCRATCH storage brought online.
- Oct 24: P8: 2 new Power 8 Development Nodes, P8 , with 4x Nvidia P100 (Pascal) GPUs, available for users.
- Sept 19: KNL: Intel Knights Landing Development Nodes, KNL , available for users.
- Sept 13: GPC: Version 6.1 of Allinea Forge (DDT Debugger, MAP, Performance Reports) installed as a module.
- Sept 13: GPC: Version 17.0.0 of the Intel Compiler and Tools are installed as modules.
- Aug 20: P8: Power 8 Development Nodes, P8 , with 2x Nvidia K80, GPUs available for users.
(Previous System News)